This is an online event presented by Procopio. Sign in instructions will be sent prior to the presentation.
Overview (Program Summary)
We all know intellectual property litigation can be prohibitively expensive. With the right legal counsel, however, there are steps you can take to keep your IP litigation budget in check and on track. Join Procopio Partners Lisel M. Ferguson and Frederick K. Taylor for this timely, informative and interactive webinar you can’t afford to miss!
• Initial budgeting
• Alternative fee arrangements
• E-discovery (using outside vendors; using predictive coding, limiting email custodians, etc.)
• Efficient motion practice
• Cooperation with opposing counsel
• Reigning in expert witnesses
• Planning for mediation/settlement conferences
• Keeping trial manageable
• Planning for the inevitable appeal