Overview (Program Summary)
Justin Coss, ACC Australia’s President, will join Sylvain Mansotte, CEO & Co-founder of Whispli, for a discussion on how good technology combined with the right mindset can assist organisations in mitigating the risks related to misconduct and wrongdoing.
Sylvain was the whistleblower on a $20m+ fraud before turning investigator for that very same organisation. This experience prompted him to start Whispli, the industry leader in whistleblowing platforms for ethical and security-conscious organisations.
Since then, Whispli has helped hundreds of companies of all sizes (including the ACCC, Westpac and Qantas) implement their whistleblowing program.
What you’ll learn from this session:
- Sylvain’s unique story and experience as a whistleblower
- What makes a successful whistleblowing program
- New ideas/thoughts on how to increase visibility on matters related to misconduct
- How to engage your employees to speak up
- Issues to consider in adapting your whistleblowing program to the new normal
Justin Coss, Chapter President - ACC Australia
Sylvain Mansotte, Founder and CEO - Whispli
Sylvain combines 20+ years of experience in supply chain, procurement, compliance, risk management, in addition to his experience as a whistleblower on a $20m+ fraud.
If your company/organisation is deemed to be a competitor of the host organisation for this event, you may be excluded from attending this event.
If you believe there may be a conflict or are uncertain, please enquire with ACC Australia.