Overview (Program Summary)
Over-retention of data is a major data privacy risk for all companies. U.S. and international regulations specifically require that companies ensure their retention standards are up-to-date and enforced, and that all obsolete records containing regulated sensitive data are disposed of promptly. By implementing defensible data minimization strategies across your organization, you can significantly reduce your costs and risks. Data you don't have can't be breached, and doesn't have to be produced during litigation or for data access requests.
Join the ACC Northeast Chapter and ACC's exclusive Alliance Partner for Data Privacy Compliance, Exterro, for this important webinar. Beyond gaining insights into how to practice good data hygiene, you will learn:
- How to best implement data minimization strategies that protect your company's data and your organization;
- What key data retention considerations you should be considering; and
- The vital role technology plays in automating and identifying the right data to delete.
Register below. Dial in to be provided once registered.
- Robert Fowler, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Exterro
- Thomas Hamilton, Chief Privacy Counsel, Boston Scientific