Overview (Program Summary)
ACC Northeast, together with FTI Consulting, invites you to dial-in for this informative webinar.
In the current economic climate of uncertainty, business resiliency is top of mind for many organizations and their in-house counsel, but many are struggling to articulate what that might look like and how to achieve it. Moreover, data privacy and security concerns have increased exponentially during the pandemic's work from home mandates.
Fortunately, there are steps you and your organizations can take right now to strengthen business resiliency. These strategies not only help with regulatory compliance, but also serve as a meaningful business integrity component that can help steady the rudder following tumultuous times. You will also learn how to:
- Create a data map that pulls together business processes, and how to associate them with relevant systems, stakeholders and data;
- Develop a baseline data taxonomy, including metadata elements;
Join this webinar and hear our expert panelists as they discuss these strategies and share practical steps for implementing them.
The webcast link will be sent with your confirmation email.
- Andrew Shaxted, Senior Director, FTI Consulting
- Mathew K. Cutin, Partner, Murtha Cullina LLP
- Jean Liu, Vice President, Chief Privacy Officer, Nuance