Overview (Program Summary)
ACC Australia is a supporting partner of ALTACON
ALTACON established itself as the premier event in the Australian legaltech calendar, following the sell-out success of the inaugural ALTACON in 2019. Given the unprecedented situation with the COVID-19, ALTA is hosting ALTACON 2020 as a virtual event!
ALTA are re-imagining the virtual conference to bring you a truly innovative, connected experience on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th May 2020.
ACC Australia is proud to be a supporting partner for ALTACON and we’re super excited about the opportunity this presents for in-house counsel to engage with leading local and international legal innovators, entrepreneurs and technologists.
The virtual ALTACON has three streams of content – for law firms, in-house legal and legal tech. The program features familiar formats such as rapid-fired Ted-style presentations, panels and demos plus plenty of opportunities for interactive discussion.
ALTACON is the best place for in-house counsel to:
- Explore the cutting edge of Aussie legal technology and talk directly to the entrepreneurs driving industry change
- Discover the best tech-stack for in-house counsel
- Get an insider’s perspective on using legal tech to support your team and boost their output
- Find out how in-house counsel are influencing the legal technology market and what’s next
- Hear how leading corporations are using legal tech to transform their legal operations
- Discover the latest thinking on innovation, entrepreneurship, culture