Overview (Program Summary)
Please join us on September 23rd for this dynamic roundtable discussion that will engage you in a thoughtful and practical conversation about technology, cyber security and data privacy risks all in-house counsel face in their day to day work.
Limited to a group of 25 attendees, this session will be very interactive and will allow you, the attendee, maximum exposure to these concepts as well as time for your individual questions/situations.
Our Moderator and Conversation Leaders will engage the virtual group on the following topics:
- The Why and the How of Tech and Cyber Competency;
- Professional Rules of Conduct and Specific Technologies;
- Defining Privacy, Confidentiality, Security;
- Technology Risks and Minimizing Vulnerabilities;
- Understanding Companies Incident Response Preparedness.
Plan to register early so that you can be one of the 25 attendees to learn and share strategies to be better equipped for today's technology advancements.
- Carrie Webb Olson, Partner @ Day Pitney LLP
- Steven A. Cash, Partner @ Day Pitney LLP
- Val IIchenko, Data Privacy Officer @ LogMeIn
- Kermit Wallace, Chief Information Officer @ Day Pitney LLP