Overview (Program Summary)
Symposium on Fair and Impartial Judiciary: What Does it Mean? Is it Important? How Can We communicate its Importance to the Average Citizen?
The Rendell Center in conjunction with the Annenberg Public Policy Center and the University of Pennsylvania Law School is conducting a one day seminar on the Independence of the Judiciary with a top flight line up of distinguished speakers.
Click HERE to see a schedule of the day's events.
- Hon. Anthony M. Kennedy (retired), Supreme Court of the United States
- Linda Greenhouse, New York Times
- Hon. John E. Jones, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Hon. Renee Cohn Jubelirer, Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court
- David F. Levi, Duke Law School & American Law Institute
- Hon. Theodore McKee, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Jeffrey Rosen, National Constitution Center
- Dean Theodore Ruger, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Hon. Anthony J. Scirica, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Hon. Emmet G. Sullivan, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- The Rendell Center for Civics and Civic Engagement
- The Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Commission on Judicial Independence
- University of Pennsylvania Law School