2900 31st Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Overview (Program Summary)
Lawyers are significantly less happy and less healthy than their peers in other professions. This panel will examine:
- empirical and anecdotal evidence of burnout and its impact on professional competence and lawyer well-being;
- the psychological, behavioral, and physiological symptoms associated with burnout, including substance abuse and depression;
- how to detect early signs and symptoms of burnout; and
- resources for support.
1hr Competence Issues CLE - Lunch will be provided.
- Dr. Ilona Salmons (Psychotherapist & Leadership Consultant)
- Lori Lilly (Senior Vice President of Legal Affairs, Labor & Employment at LiveNation)
- James Williams (Senior Counsel, Snap Inc.)
- Moderated by Nada Shamonki (Of Counsel, Mintz)