8000 East Belleview Avenue, Ste G-10,
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Overview (Program Summary)
Join these prominent GCs/CLOs in an intimate dinner setting to discuss how to take your in-house career to the next level:
- Lee Reichert, Global Chief Legal and Corporate Affairs Officer, Molson Coors Brewing Company
- Laurie Korneffel, Vice President Legal at Maxar Technologies Inc.
- Jonathan Ruby, General Counsel, Partner, Baceline Investments
- Patricia Elias, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Head of Global HR at ServiceSource
At this informal dinner, our guest CLOs will offer insight on practical realities of being a CLO including:
- The importance of visibility within your organization
- CLO role trends in the market
- Tips on what skillsets you need to be successful
- Compensation expectations
- Additional roles within your company to make you more well-rounded
Join us, have a great meal and, most importantly, enjoy casual conversations with our guests and each other. This event is open to all ACC Members.
Registration includes wine and a three-course meal.
Drinks start at 5:30 p.m. Dinner begins at 6:00 p.m.
Limited space, register early!