Jill Lynch Cruz is a certified executive coach and career development consultant with over 25+ years of experience helping attorneys of all levels identify their goals, overcome obstacles, and develop strategic action plans for career success. Combining her expertise as a coach, consultant, researcher, recruiter and professional development executive in the legal industry, Jill provides personalized support and guidance tailored to each attorney's specific needs. She is passionate about working with women attorneys of color, especially Latina attorneys, and is highly regarded as an expert in her field. Jill is also a frequent keynote speaker at many national and regional women and minority legal bar association events and conferences.
Areas of Coaching Expertise:
• Leadership Development
• Executive Presence & Communications
• Strategic Planning &
• Confidence Building & Overcoming Self-Doubt
• Personal Branding & Self-Promotion
• Business Development & Networking
• Career Self-Advocacy & Negotiations
• Time Management & Productivity
• Interpersonal Relations & Team Development
• Stress Management & Work-Life Integration
• Leadership 360 Assessments
Career Coaching & Transition Services
• Career Planning & Direction
• Career Exploration Assessments
• Strategic Job Search Strategies
• Personal Branding
• Interview Preparation & Strategy
• Resume, Cover Letters, Social Media Profiles
• Negotiating Salary & Job Offers
To schedule a time to speak with Jill, please access her coaching calendar at https://jlcconsulting.as.me/acccareercoaching or reach out to her at firstname.lastname@example.org or via her website at www.jlc.consulting .
To learn more about Jill, please view her bio.