Jason founded Ready, Set, Launch, LLC®, after a career in brand management at Unilever, consulting at Accenture and law firm branding at Vault.com. Career, business development, and outplacement coaching and training are his passions. Jason coaches Amlaw 100 and in-house counsel attorneys of all backgrounds and works with attorneys in private, non-profit and government sectors, from early in their career through retirement. Jason has been a moderator and a speaker at national conferences including the Corporate Legal Operations Consortium (CLOC), Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD), and the National Association for Law Placement (NALP).
Areas of coaching expertise:
· Resume and Linkedin reviews
· Interview coaching (phone, pre-recorded and video conference)
· Handling a layoff or potential layoff
· Retirement and career transitions – thinking about your next steps
· Managing change and your personal brand
· Influencing stakeholders in a remote setting
To set up a time to speak with Jason, please use the scheduling link https://calendly.com/jason-174/acc-coaching-session
To learn more about Jason, please view his bio.