Showcase your expertise and connect with In-house counsel and legal professionals at ACC's Corporate Counsel University® 2022
ACC Corporate Counsel University® (CCU) is the leading onboarding and networking opportunity specially tailored for in-house counsels and lawyers who want to sharpen their fundamental in-house practice skills on topics ranging from contract negotiation and litigation management, to finance and ethics. In its 20th year, CCU is one of ACC’s most popular small programs and consistently in high demand.
Sponsorships and speaking opportunities are now available!
Join us at ACC Corporate Counsel University® (CCU) to:
- Co-lead employment law; contracts; litigation; accounting and financial statements; counsel management; data privacy, information security, and more educational sessions.
- Connect and build relationships with General Counsel and potential decisions makers.
- Exchange knowledge and share experiences with audiences eager to hear from legal and industrial expertise.
- Provide one speaker to speak on a 60-minute live educational session, alongside in-house counsel speakers
- Receive up to three (3) registrations with access to educational sessions.
To view the list of sessions and additional sponsorship opportunities, view Sponsorship Prospectus. For more information, submit your request using the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our business development team member will contact you soon.