Wherever you have an internet connection
NEW DATES ANNOUNCED:
November Virtual Series, Nov. 6-18, 2021
November 6 (Saturday), 1-4:30 pm ET
November 9 (Tuesday), 6-9 pm ET
November 13 (Saturday), 1-4:30 pm ET
November 16 (Tuesday), 6-7:30 pm ET
November 18 (Thursday), 6-9 pm ET
December Virtual Series, Dec. 4-15, 2021
December 4 (Saturday), 1-4:30 pm ET
December 6 (Monday), 6-9 pm ET
December 11 (Saturday), 1-4:30 pm ET
December 13 (Monday), 6-7:30 pm ET
December 15 (Wednesday), 6-9 pm ET
This program, which will take place across five days (2-3 hours per day), introduces the important business skills you need to succeed in today's competitive environment. Explore the essential business skills to enhance and sharpen your management knowledge in critical MBA disciplines: accounting, finance, strategy, and organizational behavior. A capstone project at the end of the course will allow you to practice and apply your new skills.
In this program, you will:
- Enhance your ability to understand financial statements;
- Learn the financial tools to increase value to all or part of a business;
- Make an impact on a business's strategic decisions and marketing goals;
- Learn how to effectively manage work relationships; and
- Develop methods for minimizing the risks of decision-making.
*Mini MBA for In-house Counsel has not been approved for CLE credit by the Texas bar.