- Panels may consist of a maximum of four (4) speakers total for a 90-minute panel presentation.
- We strongly recommend fewer speakers for shorter programs
- One of the speakers should be assigned to serve as moderator for the session.
- Approved in-house speakers will receive a complimentary meeting registration.
- In-house Counsel Ratio: In-house counsel should comprise the majority of speakers on every session, absent prior approval from ACC.
- Exceptions are granted for programs that recruit regulators, judges, academics, non-legal business leaders, and others that are neither sponsor nor in-house counsel.
- Approved non-in-house speakers will be issued a day pass for the day of their speaking engagement.
- Outside counsel and/or legal service providers may speak on panels only if their organization is a sponsor of the 2023 Annual Meeting.
- We are waiving the third-consecutive-year speaker hiatus requirement to celebrate being back in person this year!
- ACC reserves the right to decline speakers if they do not meet the criteria.
- Additional speaker guidelines will be provided following Program Selection.
ACC aims for 100% of our sessions to feature women and people of color, and for legal professionals from other underrepresented groups in our profession to be showcased frequently and prominently as well.
ACC encourages all Program Organizers to put forth candidates with these diversity objectives in mind and reserves the right to reject a proposed panel of speakers if no people of color and women are presented.
Thank you for being part of ACC’s efforts to promote diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.