Registration fees for the ACC Xchange include sessions (April 7 & 8), breakfasts (April 7 & 8), lunches (April 7 & 8), networking receptions (April 6 & 7), and written materials. They do not include travel expenses, hotel accommodations, dinners, or CLE/CPD credit unless noted in the registration type.
|Registration Type||Register By||ACC Member / Legal Operations Member Rate||Nonmember Rate*|
|Early Bird||February 24, 2022||US$795||US$1,194|
|Early Bird plus Legal Operations Bootcamp||February 24, 2022||US$920||US$1,319|
|Regular||April 7, 2022||US$895||US$1,294|
|Regular plus Legal Operations Bootcamp||April 7, 2022||US$1,020||US$1,419|
|Legal Operations Bootcamp ONLY (no CLE/CPD available)||April 6, 2022||US$199||US$598|
|Day Pass (Thursday, April 7 or Friday, April 8)**||April 8, 2022||US$595||
- For an extra US$200, you can add CLE/CPD to your registration. Look for the registration type "with CLE/CPD" when you register.**
- All deadlines occur on set date at 11:59 PM Eastern time.
- *Nonmember rate includes one year of ACC membership (US$399; membership eligibility rules apply). ACC membership and meeting registration will be confirmed pending approval of eligibility.
- **Limit one day pass per registrant.
- Registering with a credit? Request assistance from an ACC staff member who can register you and apply your credit.
Not sure which registration rate/type to choose? We are here to help! Give us a call (202.293.4103 ext. 451) or send us an email (email@example.com) to discuss the options and figure out which is right for you.
For questions specific to CLE/CPD, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.