By attending this programme, you will:
- Develop a working knowledge of company accounts and financial statements;
- Learn the regulatory requirements of reporting material information to markets and shareholders;
- Explore the human resource management challenges and opportunities of high-performance environments;
- Enhance your understanding of how in-house counsel can work more effectively with all areas of the business;
- Build your foundational knowledge of strategy formulation and implementation;
- Benefit from leadership development exercises that will develop your executive presence and equip you to adroitly empower and motivate your teams.
Attendees will be able to immediately implement the learnings from the course to effectively manage work relationships, make better decisions that positively impact your business, increase your confidence, and expand your professional skill set.
This programme introduces the essential business skills required to succeed in today's competitive corporate legal environment.
- Finance & accounting - Improve your financial literacy and situate the importance of finance within wider business and leadership.
- Leadership - Learn powerful techniques to enhance your working relationships and achieve better outcomes.
- Decision making - Recognise and understand the common cognitive pitfalls we all encounter, and learn how to apply tools to improve your decision making processes.
- Strategy - Empower yourself to represent your organisation at any level and infuse the principles of good governance into your business.
- Developing a powerful personal brand - Explore how to enhance your personal brand and reputation, in person and digitally, to support your professional success.