This two-and-a-half-day programme introduces the essential business skills required to succeed in today's competitive corporate legal environment. Develop your business acumen and sharpen your management skills by exploring, with KCL’s esteemed business school faculty, an introduction to critical MBA disciplines, such as: accounting, finance, corporate governance, strategy, human resource management, and leadership.
By attending this programme, you will:
• Develop a working knowledge of company accounts and financial statements;
• Learn the regulatory requirements of reporting material information to markets and shareholders;
• Explore the human resource management challenges and opportunities of high-performance environments;
• Enhance your understanding of how in-house counsel can work more effectively with all areas of the business;
• Build your foundational knowledge of strategy formulation and implementation;
• Benefit from leadership development exercises that will develop your executive presence and equip you to adroitly empower and motivate your team.
Attendees will be able to immediately implement the learnings from the course to effectively manage work relationships, make better decisions that positively impact your business, increase your confidence, and expand your professional skill set.