Wendy C. Schult, The Authenticity Coach, is the founder of Keys to Authenticity LLC. Wendy helps high achievers explore and clarify their own definition of success, figure out what mindsets, habits and other obstacles are getting in the way and create practical, tactical plans to make their dreams a reality.
Wendy supports each of her clients in a highly personalized manner, with attentive interactions beyond scheduled coaching sessions. She is a trusted “thinking partner” for clarifying values and goals, brainstorming possibilities, vetting opportunities, designing strategies and implementing step-by-step plans. Her clients have done what they “should” and have achieved exceptional outward success. They are now on the cusp of daring to venture beyond merely performing well – and are eager to create a life where being well is as important as showing well.
An attorney by education, Wendy had a 23-year career at Ayco, the financial counseling arm of Goldman Sachs. For twenty years, she served as financial planner and wealth manager to Fortune 500 C-Suite and other senior executives and then rose to Senior Vice President, heading one of the largest regions of the firm.
A graduate of the iPEC coach training program, she is a Certified Professional Coach and credentialed as an Associate Certified Coach by the International Coaching Federation. Formally trained in a number of personality type assessments, Wendy is most notably a 25-year student of the enneagram.
Areas of coaching expertise include:
- Mid-career to senior-level career coaching, with focus on clarity as to ideal role
- A “thinking partner” for clarifying goals, brainstorming broad possibilities, narrowing to specific best options and carrying out step-by-step implementation
- Overcoming mindsets and habits that have driven exceptional results (including perfectionism, people-pleasing and outstanding work ethic), and are no longer serving for peace of mind, health and fulfillment
- Overcoming the “shoulds” to live in alignment with the authentic self. You’ve done what you should. Do you do what you dare? What exactly is it that you would dare to do? Is it possible?
- You have “shown well.” Exceptionally well. Now you want to also be well.
- Clarifying values and passions, to create a professional and personal life to live intentionally in flow, rather than feeling stuck, drained and compelled to perform
Learn more about Wendy’s background and coaching practice at www.keystoauthenticity.com.
Contact Wendy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone or text at 973-495-5628 or messaging at https://www.linkedin.com/in/wendyschult to schedule a complimentary one-hour Zoom exploratory session.