Samantha is an ICF ACC-accredited coach and consultant, specialising in professional development, career and expatriation-related coaching within the legal sector, with 14 years of working experience with global law firms and multinational organisations. Prior to becoming a coach, she worked as an international corporate, finance and general commercial lawyer across various sectors in London, Singapore and Zurich, notably with Ashurst, Hogan Lovells, Lawyers on Demand, BNP Paribas and Anglo American. She therefore has a strong understanding and first-hand experience of the dynamics and challenges often faced when working within law firms and in-house legal teams, including from a managerial or leadership perspective. She works with lawyers and other professionals of all seniorities (from partners/general counsel to trainees/graduates) on a range of developmental aspects to enhance their potential and performance on individual, team and organisational levels, as well as generally to gain more direction and fulfilment in their professional lives.
Areas of coaching expertise:
- Career transitions, including moving into leadership or managerial roles, lateral moves, returns from parental leave, re-specialisations and career changes;
- Managing and improving relationships with stakeholders, relationships within teams and other working relationships, including upward and downward people management;
- Developing increased self-awareness, including of unconscious behavioural patterns and mindsets;
- Improving stress, time and anxiety management, particularly during busy work periods or internal reorganisations; and
- Understanding and managing challenges related to an expatriation or repatriation.
To learn more about Samantha, please view her bio.