Jan is an award-winning consultant with over 35 years of experience leading, innovating, and serving as a change-agent and connector. Celebrating more than 10 years of delivering value and results to more, JADC assists organizations and individuals to better serve client needs by focusing on building long-term relationships, strategic communications, revenue generation and building brand, profile and visibility. Jan serves as an executive coach where she provides strategic guidance and counsel to organizations and individuals by assisting people to achieve breakthroughs. Jan has coached 1000s of lawyers, law students and marketing professionals including corporate law department and law firm leadership and high-potential individuals. Jan is a career-long champion of diversity and inclusion and is passionate about her work in this area.
Areas of coaching expertise:
Leadership and Executive Presence skills in a time of dramatic change:
· The role of a thought-leader and change-agent;
· Leadership and team objectives
· Strategy, goals and objectives refinement;
· Growth plan to build profile and visibility; and
· Social media strategy.
Transition coaching in a time of change:
· An assessment of career objectives and goals;
· Review of resume, cover emails/letters, and strategic networking approach;
· Social media profile audit;
· Interview skills preparation - mock interviews, role play and Q & A to get individuals comfortable with the interview process;
· Interim strategies to derive income and gain new experience such as temp positions or seconded positions and/or volunteer community service or pro bono work; and
· Creation of a 100 day-plan for those who have landed and are starting new positions.
To set up a time to speak with Jan, please call or email her at (312) 399-3116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Jan, please view her bio.