9 great reasons why you should attend the Virtual Annual Meeting:
- The best content. The 2020 Annual Meeting's educational sessions address crucial subjects impacting the legal profession. Gain access to global perspectives where ideas will be shared, challenges addressed, and creative solutions discovered.
- Access even more content - not just the ones you can attend in real-time, but for the first time in ACC history, you will also have access to all on-demand content for 3 months after the meeting, at no additional cost!
- CLE/CPD credit. Expand your knowledge and get the professional development you need. Earn up to the maximum number of virtual credits your jurisdiction allows, at one event!
- Get inspired. Immerse yourself among the best and brightest thought leaders in the legal profession as you position yourself as an industry expert.
- Unprecedented networking. Exchange ideas and share experiences with thousands of your colleagues from around the globe with structured and unstructured networking opportunities.
- Real-time solutions. Learn more about the business climate while discovering new innovative tools and services from law firms and legal service providers.
- Save on time and travel costs, all while enjoying the flexibility of attending sessions from the comfort of your (home) office.
- Experience fewer compressed days - the meeting (including networking events) will be spread over more days, and having access to on-demand recordings for 3 months after the event, at no additional cost, means you can watch and learn at your leisure.
- Have fun! The 2020 Annual Meeting adds a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing social aspects into your learning and industry efforts.