Here are 10 great reasons why you should be there:
- Invest in yourself. Be prepared to meet the ever-evolving needs of your organization while advancing your career at the same time. Strengthen old connections and establish new ones that will last a lifetime.
- The best content. The 2020 Annual Meeting has over 120 educational sessions addressing crucial subjects impacting the legal profession. Gain access to global perspectives where ideas will be shared, challenges addressed, and creative solutions discovered.
- Get inspired. Immerse yourself among the best and brightest thought leaders in the legal profession as you position yourself as an industry expert.
- Take a break from the day-to-day work environment. Gain new ideas and skills that will make you more effective and efficient at work with a hands-on approach.
- Unprecedented networking. Exchange ideas and share experiences with thousands of your colleagues from around the globe with 30+ hours of networking. Being connected to others in your field can prove to be invaluable.
- Real-time solutions. Learn more about the business climate while discovering new innovative tools and services from 100+ law firms in a face-to-face setting.
- CLE/CPD credit. Expand your knowledge and get the professional development you need. Earn up to a year's worth of CLE/CPD credit at one event!
- Raise your profile. Being visible and getting noticed is a big benefit of attending conferences and meeting in person.
- Get energized by the City of Brotherly Love. As the United States’ birthplace, Philadelphia offers you the chance to experience history such as Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Explore the famous Reading Terminal Market, a food-lover's paradise connected to the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Or take a selfie at the "LOVE" sculpture and relive the famous Rocky pose on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. For more information on Philly, visit: https://www.visitphilly.com/
- Have fun! The 2020 Annual Meeting adds a layer of enjoyment to managing your career growth by mixing social aspects into your learning and industry efforts.
We get it. Conferences can be expensive. However, a good conference forces you to grow and challenge yourself.