Here are seven great reasons why you should be there...
- Your future success. In these uncertain times, it's vital for you to invest in your future and elevate your practice and law department to a new standard of excellence.
- The right subject matter. This year's bold, new conference is jam-packed with practical, interactive, and engaging adult learning formats — sessions, workshops, and roundtables that will help you and your colleagues from around the world dig deep into critical subject matters.
- Expert presenters. Hear directly from an impressive group of legal industry thought leaders.
- Unparalleled networking. Exchange ideas and share experiences with thousands of your colleagues from around the globe with 30+ hours of networking events.
- Solutions. Get up-to-the-minute information from 100+ law firms and legal service providers.
- CLE/CPD credit. Get the professional development you need and earn up to a year's worth of CLE/CPD credits.
- The Austin Experience. Explore the live music capital of the world, legendary cuisine, urban hiking trails, and so much more. Get a preview.
Look Who's Talking
Don’t just take our word for it! Hear from your peers why they keep coming back to the ACC Annual Meeting.
“This is the best event of the year for in-house counsel.”
Afsaneh Ambrose, General Counsel, Acumen Solutions, Inc.
“We find the sessions are incredibly useful. I make sure there is room in our budget every year for our whole team to come.”
Ryan Owens, Associate General Counsel, DS Waters of America, Inc.
“I come every year. It is the best conference in the year. This is where I learn the most.”
Alan Tse, General Counsel & Secretary, PETCO Animal Supplies, Inc.
"The ACC Annual Meeting is by far the best and most well-planned event I have ever attended."
Michael Abril, Vice President of Legal & Regulatory Affairs, San Joaquin Valley College, Inc.
"The Annual Meeting was an excellent experience that exceeded my expectations."
Toni P. Douachy, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Macy's Inc.
"This was my first Annual Meeting even though I have been a members for 14 years. Can't believe what I have been missing."
Stacy McEwan, Transactional Attorney, Environmental Systems Research Institute
Who Will Be There?
In-house lawyers from around the world attend the ACC Annual Meeting to stay current on the latest developments affecting the corporate counsel profession, pursue continuing legal education, meet and learn from other in-house counsel, and identify potential law firm and legal service partners.
Law firms and legal service providers
Industry providers exhibit at the ACC Annual Meeting to gain access to the world’s largest gathering of corporate attorney decision-makers. The value of participation is unmatched due to the numerous opportunities to interact with meeting attendees. Legal business happens at the ACC Annual Meeting.
Legal industry experts present relevant and timely sessions at the ACC Annual Meeting. Experienced practitioners speak on a wide range of topics as they share their valuable insights with the in-house legal community.
Media and press
ACC welcomes credentialed legal and business reporters to the Annual Meeting. To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.