Here are five great reasons why you should be there…
- The right subject matter. With 100+ sessions to choose from, you can customize your education experience to sharpen your legal skills and hone-in on your most pressing issues and responsibilities.
- Expert presenters. Hear directly from an impressive group legal industry thought leaders and top regulators from the U.S. Department of Justice, National Labor Relations Board, Securities & Exchange Commission, and more.
- Unparalleled networking. Exchange ideas and share experiences with thousands of your colleagues from around the globe with 30+ hours of networking events.
- Solutions. Get up-to-the-minute information from 100+ law firms and legal service providers.
- CLE/CPD credit. Get the professional development you need and earn up to a year's worth of CLE/CPD credits.
In Your Own Words
Don’t just take our word for it! Hear from your peers why they keep coming back to the ACC Annual Meeting.
“We find the sessions are incredibly useful. I make sure there is room in our budget every year for our whole team to come.”
Ryan Owens, Associate General Counsel, DS Waters of America, Inc.
“I come every year. It is the best conference in the year. This is where I learn the most.”
Alan Tse, VP, General Counsel, LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc.
"It’s becoming an event I just don’t want to pass. The sessions are wonderful. It’s the best opportunity I’ve ever encountered
to be able to meet and interact with other in-house counsel. As the sole practitioner in my office, these are my colleagues.”
Karla Elliott, General Counsel, Eagle Adjusting Services, Inc.
Lawyers from around the world attend the ACC Annual Meeting to stay current on the latest developments affecting the corporate counsel profession, pursue continuing legal education, meet and learn from other in-house counsel, and identify potential law firm and legal service partners.
Law firms and legal service providers
Industry providers exhibit at the ACC Annual Meeting to gain access to the world’s largest gathering of corporate attorney decision-makers. The value of participation is unmatched due to the numerous opportunities to interact with meeting attendees. Legal business happens at the ACC Annual Meeting.
Legal industry thought leaders present relevant and timely sessions at the ACC Annual Meeting. Experienced practitioners speak on a wide range of topics as they share their valuable insights with the in-house legal community.
Media and press
ACC welcomes credentialed legal and business reporters to the Annual Meeting. To register, please contact email@example.com.