How do you know if the choices you are making are right for your legal department, especially now when preparing to move beyond the pandemic? Wouldn’t it be great to test-drive ideas and map out solutions to bring your team, and your company, the greatest benefit?
The world is changing, so ACC’s Asia-Pacific Annual Meeting is changing too.
The ACC Asia-Pacific Xchange will deliver a unique learning experience offering legal department leaders, practice leads, and legal operations professionals the chance to discover best practices and hone the innovation mindset.
We've developed a series of sessions that will help you tackle burgeoning challenges, together with inspired learning opportunities that are practical, interactive, and developed for legal leaders like you, operating in today’s continuously evolving business environment.
This conference offers an array of programming to help you:
- Hone leadership skills for innovative thinking and improved decision-making;
- Build and implement frameworks for improving department practices and processes;
- Acquire the necessary information to champion cutting-edge ideas that secure C-suite approval;
- Track metrics to justify investment and show value in new tools and resources;
- Benchmark where your department stands in relation to peers; and much more!
*Register today using discount code X21APAC to experience what X21 has to offer.
Must use code to receive the early-bird US$119.00 rate.*