Here are seven great reasons why you need to come to the 2020 ACC Asia-Pacific Annual Meeting…
1. Your future success. In these uncertain times, it's vital for you to invest in your future and elevate your practice and legal department to a new standard of excellence.
2. The right subject matter. This year's bold, new conference is packed with practical, interactive, and engaging learning formats — sessions, workshops, and roundtables that will help you and your colleagues from across the region and around the world consider a range of issues affecting the in-house profession.
3. Expert presenters. Hear directly from an impressive group of legal industry thought leaders.
4. Unparalleled networking. Exchange ideas and share experiences with your colleagues from around the globe with multiple networking events across three days.
5. Solutions. Get up-to-the-minute information from a range of partner law firms and legal service providers.
6. CLE/CPD credit. Get the professional development you need and earn up to a year's worth of CLE/CPD credits.
7. Singapore. The Lion City, the Garden City, the Asian Tiger or the "Fine" City. Under the spell of a delightful subtropical climate, Singapore combines the skyscrapers and subways of a modern, affluent city with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences to deliver amazing dining, copious shopping malls and vibrant night-life. Come and see why it’s one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. Explore more here.
Need to make the case for attending the Annual Meeting? Get the toolkit now