Expand Your Network of In-house Peers
Invite your in-house friends and colleagues to become members of ACC. Share the knowledge of ACC’s resources and how being a member has helped advance your career.
With ACC membership, your in-house peers join the association's global network of over 45,000 in-house professionals, gain access to a robust online resource library, and receive discounts on world-class educational programming. Plus, you create new opportunities to engage with colleagues and share ideas.
The Perks - Share The Value, Get Rewarded!
We believe you should be rewarded for helping to grow the ACC community, and are happy to present the following rewards to members who participate in our 2020 Member Get A Member initiative:
Recruiters who participate in the program between May 4 2020 and September 30 2020 will be eligible to win an Amazon.com gift card. Rewards will be tallied and delivered after the recruitment period ends.
New members receive $50 USD off of their membership when they provide the name of the member who referred them.
Top recruiters will have their names and the names of their organizations published here as well as the ACC Docket.
Top recruiters have the option of being interviewed for the ACC Docket if they choose and ACC will reach out to you to coordinate times.
Additionally, we are offering tiered perks based on how many of your associates and colleagues you bring into the community. Qualifying for a higher-tiered reward still entitles you to a lower-tiered reward if you wish to redeem that instead.
Way to go! Your name will be listed on our "Thank You" section at the bottom of this webpage to recognize your contribution to the ACC community!
For your hard work we're happy to present you with an Amazon.com gift card for $40! Why not keep going and see what's next?
3 - 5 Members:
Making huge strides here, thank you! We're providing you with an Amazon.com gift card worth $250 OR your choice of a complimentary Single Job Title Compensation Report so you can make sure you're receiving the value you deserve!
You will be eligible to be selected to win an Annual Meeting 2020 registration (good for either an in-person or virtual registration)!
A maximum of two Annual meeting registrations will be gifted to the top two recruiters who have recruited the most members cumulatively by 11:59pm ET on Wednesday, September 30th.
Those who recruit more than five members but do not receive an AM20 registration will receive a $500 Amazon gift card (members who win an AM20 registration may elect to receive a $500 gift card instead, and the registration will be gifted to the next member in line).
How to Recruit a Member
The most effective way to engage potential members is to share how ACC makes a difference in your practice.
- Identify an in-house colleague (in your office or at another company) who is not a current member of ACC.
- Share your story about the value of ACC membership.
- Ask your colleague to sign up online and list your name under the "How did you hear about ACC?" section. Your colleague must select "Friend/Colleague" from the list and enter your name in the text box. Your name must be provided in the online application to receive recognition.
- Repeat with another colleague.
- To receive credit for each new member or reinstated member, individuals must submit the online application and list their recruiter's name in the "How did you hear about ACC?" section. Select "Friend/Colleague" from the list and then enter the recruiter's name in the text box.
- Only ACC members in good standing and Chapter Administrators are eligible to participate in this campaign.
- All membership applications must be received between Monday, 4 May 12:00 am ET and Wednesday, 30 September 11:59 pm ET.
- The recruiter will be given credit once the membership application is approved according to ACC membership eligibility requirements.
- After September 30th, all recruitment numbers will be tallied and rewards will be disbursed
The Fine Print