October 27-30, 2019
Phoenix Convention Center
100 N 3rd Street
Phoenix, Arizona, USA 85004
- Here are six great reasons why you should be there…
- Your future success. In these uncertain times, it's vital for you to invest in your future and elevate your practice and law department to a new standard oF excellence.
- The right subject matter. This year's bold, innovative conference is jam-packed with practical, interactive, and engaging adult learning formats – sessions, workshops, and roundtables that will help you and your colleagues from around the world dig deep into critical subject matters.
- Expert presenters. Hear directly from an impressive group of legal industry thought leaders.
- Unparalleled networking. Exchange ideas and share experiences with thousands of your colleagues from around the globe with 30+ hours of networking events.
- Solutions. Get up-to-the-minute information from 100+ law firms and legal service providers.
- CLE/CPD credit. Get the professional development you need and earn up to a year's worth of CLE/CPD credits.
- Look Who's Talking
Don’t just take our word for it! Hear from your peers why they keep coming back to the ACC Annual Meeting.
“This is the best event of the year for in-house counsel."
Acumen Solutions, Inc.
“We find the sessions are incredibly useful. I make sure there is room in our budget every year for our while team to come.”
Associate General Counsel
DS Waters of America, Inc.
"It’s becoming an event I just don’t want to pass. The sessions are wonderful. It’s the best opportunity I’ve ever encountered
to be able to meet and interact with other in-house counsel. As the sole practitioner in my office, these are my colleagues.”
Eagle Adjusting Services, Inc.
- Who Will Be There?
Lawyers from around the world attend the ACC Annual Meeting to stay current on the latest developments affecting the corporate counsel profession, pursue continuing legal education, meet and learn from other in-house counsel, and identify potential law firm and legal service partners.
Law firms and legal service providers
Industry providers exhibit at the ACC Annual Meeting to gain access to the world’s largest gathering of corporate attorney decision-makers. The value of participation is unmatched due to the numerous opportunities to interact with meeting attendees. Legal business happens at the ACC Annual Meeting.
Legal industry experts present relevant and timely sessions at the ACC Annual Meeting. Experienced practitioners speak on a wide range of topics as they share their valuable insights with the in-house legal community.
Media and press
ACC welcomes credentialed legal and business reporters to the Annual Meeting. To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where will the meeting sessions be held?
All of the education sessions will be held at the Phoenix Convention Center located at 100 N 3rd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
- How can I make my hotel reservation?
Housing has not yet opened for the 2019 Annual Meeting. Please stay tuned for more information on housing, available Spring 2019.
- Can I reserve my hotel room before registering for the Annual Meeting?
No. You must register for the Annual Meeting before making your hotel reservation. Once you are registered, you will receive a link through which you can reserve your hotel room.
- I cancelled my Annual Meeting registration with ACC. Will ACC also cancel my hotel reservation?
No. Cancelling your Annual Meeting registration will not automatically cancel your hotel reservation. Please contact your hotel directly to cancel your reservation. Your hotel reservation cancellation is subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Is there a group registration rate available?
Yes. Any company registering three or more attendees will receive a group discount of $50 off of each person's registration; any company registering eight or more attendees will receive a group discount of $100 off of each person’s registration. Offer excludes day pass registrations. Registrations must be submitted at the same time to receive the discount.
- How much CLE/CPD credit is each session eligible for?
CLE eligibility is based on jurisdiction approval of each session, which mary vary by jurisdiction. Each 90 minute session is eligible for either 1.5 or 1.8 depending on the jurisdictions 50 or 60 minute rule. The maximum eligible credits an attendee could obtain by attending a session at each time slot is either 15 (50 minute state) or 18 credits (60 minute state). For information regarding status of approval for jurisdictions,visit the CLE/CPD information page available mid-summer.
- Where can I find course materials?
As part of the continuing effort to be green, all ACC Annual Meeting course materials will be provided electronically prior to the meeting. No paper handouts, printing of materials, USBs or CDs will be available onsite. We encourage you to download course materials via the online portal or pre-print materials and bring them with you. Please consider the environment before printing your materials.
- Do I have to pre-register for the sessions I want to attend?
While it is not required to pre-register for sessions, we do strongly encourage you do so as many popular sessions will fill up in advance. Pre-registering ensures you are guaranteed a seat. Session selection ability coming soon.
- Do I have to pre-register for the meals I want to attend?
Yes, if you plan to attend a breakfast or lunch function during the meeting, you MUST indicate your attendance during session selection by checking the appropriate box(es). If you do not do so, you may be denied entrance.
- What is the suggested attire?
While onsite, we encourage you to dress casually. Wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable. We want to encourage an informal environment, in which your attention is centered on your education. Please note: Convention centers are often a bit cool, so dress accordingly.
- When and where is the 2020 Annual Meeting?
The 2020 Annual Meeting will take place October 4-7 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Still can’t find your answer?
Contact ACC Education at email@example.com.