Overview (Program Summary)
This program is being co-sponsored with the ACC Middle East and North Africa Chapter.
As a leader, one of your top priorities is to help your team members succeed and feel engaged with their work. Join us for this event to commemorate Mental Health Awareness Month! We are delighted to host a discussion with our panel of experts in legal, wellness and corporate strategies to tackle and unpack:
- Managing Psychological Safety in the workplace.
- Legislative trends in some international jurisdictions as the Middle East
- Corporate strategies to promote health and safety at work
- Overall employee mental health and wellness
- Policies to prevent bullying and harassment
- Practical solutions to promote and maintain workplace health and safety.
|Thenji Moyo, Legal Director & Head of Employment Law, Gateley|
|Gloria Halim, Consultant Chief Wellness Officer, BCHHP. IAHC. AADP |
|Martin Jalili, Executive Director, The People Executive Coach/Facilitator|
|Alison Thirlwall, Association Professor at University of Wollongong in Dubai, President of the THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION ON WORKPLACE BULLYING & HARASSMENT (IAWBH)).|