Overview (Program Summary)
Overview (Programme Summary)
The ACC Europe Annual General Assembly will be held be held virtually on Thursday 29 September at 16.30 CEST.
Annual General Assembly, Agenda
1. Board of Directors’ Report on activity for the period 2 September 2021 to 1 September 2022; future plans
2. Approval of the accounts of the prior fiscal year
3. Re-election of ACC Europe Directors to serve 1 October 2022 to 30 September 2025
DIRECTORS - seeking re-election for the term 1 October 2022 to 30 September 2025:
• Eva Argiles Malonda, General Counsel, Applus
• Marlene Connelly, Ireland
• Dave Hart, Legal Director Global, BT plc
DIRECTORS – seeking election for the term 1 October 2022 to 30 September 2025:
• Yves Heijmans, Legal European Counsel, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP, Belgium
• Mark Maurice-Jones, General Counsel, UK and Ireland, Nestlé
• Andreas Schoepperle, Group General Counsel, Bearing Point
4. Any other business
Please register below to attend the Annual General Assembly no later than 1230 hours CET Wednesday 28 September.
Supporting documents can be downloaded from the ACC Europe website. Members will need to login to the website in order to access the documents.
Members who are unable to attend the General Assembly are encouraged to cast your votes electronically using this form.
Votes should be cast no later than 1700 CET Wednesday 28 September.
Secretary, ACC Europe