Overview (Program Summary)
With vast majority of lawsuits ending in settlement, the lesson for legal teams is clear: public silence is no longer sanctuary, it’s surrender. In this one-hour seminar, crisis experts, Hugh Braithwaite and Jason Rocker from Braithwaite Communications, and Mike Eckhardt, CRO at Wawa, will cover the most effective and practical tactics to help modern general counsel and inside counsel more effectively control the reputational impact of high-profile matters.
- Determining the scope and timing of a legally-guided public response
- Building PR expertise into your legal strategies and structure
- Essential elements of effective response messaging
- The new arsenal of communications formats and channels
- Strategies for monitoring and managing the public narrative