Overview (Program Summary)
Due to increased flexibility to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, workers are on the move, taking advantage of the opportunity to “wander” and work temporarily from a variety of remote locations. Increasing numbers of employers are observing that remote work may be here to stay even after sheltering restrictions are relaxed.
This new normal of employees working from other locations triggers unexpected compliance issues that employers must appreciate and address. Littler Cleveland attorneys will present a lively discussion of the “wandering worker” challenges, including:
- Wage and hour compliance
- ADA accommodations
- Workplace safety and workers’ compensation
- Privacy and information security
- Tax considerations
3.0 CLE (This course has been submitted for approval by the Ohio Supreme Court Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 3.0 total CLE hours).
Webinar is complimentary; however, audience capacity is limited — register soon.
Login information will be provided to participants the day before the webinar.
See below for requirements to receive OH CLE credit for this program.
Littler Cleveland Attorneys
FOR THOSE SEEKING OHIO CLE CREDIT
Lawyers seeking credit in Ohio must complete an evaluation received from Littler after the program. Please follow these steps:
- Once you successfully complete this live webinar, the system will give you the option to print a certificate. Print the certificate before logging out of the program. Please keep a copy for your records.
- Following the webinar, Littler will send Ohio attorneys a mandatory evaluation via email to the address you used to register for the program.
- In order to receive CLE credit and for Littler to report your hours to Ohio, you will need to return the completed evaluation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Littler will report attendance for all attorneys who view Live Webinars and list their Ohio bar number on the program registration and complete the program.
- For more information on Ohio CLE requirements, please visit The Supreme Court of Ohio CLE.
FOR CLE CREDIT IN OTHER STATES
Please refer to this State-by-State Guide for submission. Littler Mendelson is an approved provider for CLE credit in CA, GA, IL, NY, NV, PA, TX and WA.
Littler is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.