Park Hyatt Vendôme
5 rue de la Paix
Overview (Program Summary)
This event has been POSTPONED until September.
Bird & Bird and Oxygy in partnership with ACC Europe are pleased to invite you to an international Trade Secrets update.
The importance of Trade Secrets to businesses operating in the new Data Economy is clear, and their protection has been enhanced by the implementation of new laws across the world in recent years. This has included the majority of EU Member States in the light of the Trade Secrets Directive. However, an explosion in the creation of data assets, and increased employee mobility have made it harder for businesses to manage and control their valuable Trade Secrets.
Our international experts will share with you their experience of these legal changes and their thoughts on how businesses can protect their valuable Trade Secrets in the face of these challenges. In particular, they will focus on the operational issues relating to processes, organization and litigation including the following:
- Trade Secrets management : an integrated and practical methodology in four steps
- Trade Secrets identification: what methodology to deploy and which tools to use?
- Trade Secrets protection: what practical and technical measures to use?
- Trade Secrets and people: how to secure your business?
- Trade Secrets and litigation: how to manage confidentiality & how to prove a breach?
08h30 - 09h00 Arrival, refreshments and registration
09h00 - 11h30 Seminar
11h30 - 12h00 Q&A