Overview (Program Summary)
Do businesses reopen after Covid-19? Do employees return to work? What if employees don’t come to work? What if employers decide to close their offices?; ill employees on the job, can an employer check his employee? How should employers adapt to the new situation?
During this practical one hour webinar we will discuss key questions that arise when (international) employees (do not) return to work.
- Tax aspect: work from different country;
- Privacy aspects: collecting info on employees, temperature checks, tracing app’s, informing colleagues when employee is ill;
- Work accidents at home and related insurance issues;
- What is the role of the works council (WOCO)?
- What is the role of compliance officers?
- Liability for employers: what to do to protect your employees;
- Employ monitor software: is tracing software allowed?
And many more questions during the interactive Q&A.
Introduction: Marcella Sampic, Senior Legal Counsel, Carrier Corporation and ACC Europe Country Representative, France
Moderator: Reinier W.L. Russell, Managing Partner Russell Advocaten, the Netherlands
Belgium: Koen de Puydt and Leila Mstoian, Partners Employment law, Seeds of Law, Belgium
Netherlands: Jan Dop, Partner Employment law, Russell Advocaten, the Netherlands
France: Vital Jourde, Senior Associate, Employment law, Jasper Avocates, France
Luxembourg: Leticia Lizardo, Group General Counsel Saargummi and ACC Europe Country representative, Luxembourg