Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
1000 Boardwalk, Brighton Ballroom
(between Virginia & Maryland Aves.)
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Overview (Program Summary)
From the Main Lobby:
Take the GUITAR ESCALATORS up to the second floor, make a right and follow the hall towards Fresh Harvest Buffet. BRIGHTON BALLROOM will be on your right.
- 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. - Registration & Networking
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Session I (Duane Morris)
- 2:45 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. - Session II (Morgan Lewis)
- 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. - Cocktail Reception
Session I, 1:00 p.m.—2:30 p.m. Competing Interests: Post-Employment and Other Competitive Restrictions in Sports, Gaming, Hospitality & Entertainment
Sports fields, casino tables, Hollywood and the hospitality industry are notoriously competitive environments. This panel will focus on a different type of competition in these industries — post-employment and other restrictions on employee mobility. Panelists will share their experiences, and the session will also include a discussion of recent developments in the law impacting post-employment and other restrictions on employee mobility.
Session II, 2:45 p.m.—4:15 p.m. The Sports Betting Race and Future
This presentation will cover:
- Retrospective and prospective legalization of sports betting.
- What we might expect on regulation and enforcement.
- Leagues lobbying efforts potential challenges and opportunities.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours' notice required to [email protected].
The chapter reserves the right to invoice no-shows who do not cancel within the allotted time frame.
- Lawrence H. Larry Pockers, Duane Morris LLP
- Charles N. Hurley, Director, Legal Affairs, Arena Football League
- Deborah Kelly McGowan, Director of Legal Services, Barrett Outdoor Living
- Christopher Havener, Vice President & Associate General Counsel - Employment & Litigation, Aramark
- Phil Weinberg, Executive Vice President, Administration & General Counsel, Comcast Spectacor, LLC
- David A McManus, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Elizabeth C. Polido, Associate, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Frank Chesky, Vice President and General Counsel, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Atlantic City