Suffolk Law School
120 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02108
Overview (Program Summary)
Please join ACC Northeast and the Practice and Career Management Committee for this provocative program presented by attorneys, Alexander C. Gavis and Mark E. Young.
Lawyers who approach their clients with emotional intelligence (or EQ) have a competitive advantage over those who merely show off their IQ, both in the management of their practices and in relationships with in-house clients.
During this interactive presentation, learn the what, why and how of design thinking for lawyers. With practical tips that can be put to action and marketplace insight, this presentation will help lawyers in all types of organizations create and leverage a strategic asset founded on empathy.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. — Registration
- 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. — Program
- 7:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. — Networking Reception
- Alexander C. Gavis, is Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel at Fidelity Investments, and teaches design thinking at Suffolk Law School.
- Mark E. Young serves as Counsel at Vox Actio, helping firms and individual attorneys develop and enhance client engagement strategies.