ACC sponsors 19 networks focused on substantive legal practice areas.
Network activities include:
- Developing globally focused resources to share among members
- Organizing substantive Legal Quick Hits and CLE eligible webcasts
- Providing forums (eGroups) where members can exchange ideas and expertise
- Organizing conferences and other events around specific legal issues
- Advocating public policy positions
- Commenting on legislative, regulatory and other matters
Each ACC Network hosts an eGroup. To join a network eGroup, you must first join the network. Once you are a member of the network, you are automatically enrolled in the corresponding eGroup. To access eGroups visit ACC's "Member-to-Member" page.
The Leadership Manual will provide you with the information you need to provide effective leadership for the Network. It is regularly updated with new materials, checklists and best practices that will make the task of running the network easy and engaging.
View leadership manual