The Litigation Forum provides useful programs for in-house litigators, as well as non-litigators who are tasked with managing litigation, and has fostered a community of in-house litigators who share ideas about litigation trends and issues.
The members of the Litigation Forum are:
- Scott Walker, Associate General Counsel, Freddie Mac (lead)
- Todd Braunstein, Head of Legal Investigations, Willis Towers Watson
- Kristin Herber, Senior Counsel, Litigation, Under Armour Inc.
- Pete Patterson, Managing Counsel - Legal and Regulatory Affairs, Toyota Motor North America
- Syeda Raza, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, HMSHost
- Virginia Robinson, Assistant General Counsel, Dyncorp International LLC