From the scandals enveloping FIFA to Unaoil, Volkswagen, LIBOR and Panama Papers, recent years have seen a proliferation of high profile business incidents, both in terms of scale and complexity.
Join us for a ‘real life’ scenario based seminar and lively discussion, where experts from K&L Gates will share experiences of organisational risk and crisis management from around the world. The seminar will aim to address some of the following points:
• Managing cross-border differences in law enforcement
• Planning with key stakeholders
• Dealing with complex and unique circumstances
• Disclosure to authorities
• Managing operational assets and resources
The seminar will be led by:
Christine Braamskamp, Partner, K&L Gates, London
Brian Saulnier, Partner, K&L Gates, Pittsburgh/London
Wilhelm Hartung, Partner, K&L Gates, Berlin/Frankfurt
The seminar will be followed by dinner.