Annual Conference 2018
The Legal Profession in the New Economy - Developing Leadership for Uncertain Times
20 - 22 May, Paris, France
The ACC Europe Annual Conference will take place in Paris, 20 - 22 May 2018 at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel and Conference Centre. Up to 450 speakers and in-house counsel from across Europe and further afield will assemble to debate the role of the legal profession in the new economy. Continuing the success of previous ACC Europe conferences, delegates will have the opportunity to explore the concept of how to develop leadership in uncertain times through three dynamic tracks.
Topics will include:
- Expanding your influence:: building legal's role in the business
- A thriving career in the EU market after Brexit
- Talk like Ted III
- My favourite mistake - overcoming career setbacks.
Lead the Law
- Big data: implementing the GDPR
- Labour law update
- Cyber security: preparing for, and responding to, a data breach
- Bitcoins, blockchain and the new age of digital currency and authentication
- Competition law update
Lead the Business
- Artificial Intelligence
- Strategic thinking
- Legal operations
- When restructuring affects the legal department
- So you think you want to join a start up?
The programme will be recognised for CLE/CPD requirements and delegates will be able to get up to date with the latest products and services on offer from our sponsors and exhibitors.
Registration is open NOW to members and other inhouse lawyers. The Super Early Bird registration fees apply to 1 February 2018.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org