We put on more than 80 CLEs each year. While most of our programs are presented “live and in-person” to provide networking opportunities, many are also available simultaneously by a distance-learning option to allow members to access a program by teleconference or Web seminar.
We know that last-minute schedule changes are in the nature of the beast, and we are here to serve you. Here is a quick guide to signing up for ACC National Capital Region programs at the last minute:
- On-Site Attendance: If you want to attend a program in person, please e-mail the chapter contact for that program (and you can find that information on the event listing on the chapter's Web page calendar). We can (almost) always add you to the list.
- Web Seminars: If you want to access a program that is being presented by Web seminar, you can get into the Web seminar tool by following these directions:
- Go to our listing of events at National Capital Region Chapter Events
- Select the title of the program you want to view. This action will take you to the full event listing for this program.
- Under the "Notes" section, you will find the URL for the web seminar tool and the meeting number you will need to access the webcast.
ACC National Capital Region is certified as an MCLE sponsor by the Virginia State Bar. Several other Bars (including New York and California) recognize courses accredited by the Virginia Bar. Others will grant credit for our programs after you go through a brief application process for the course. Please check the rules for the Bar for which you need credit. If you need us to provide supporting documentation, please e-mail Beth McConnell, Program Assistant, at email@example.com.
For a list of programs we have presented thus far this MCLE year, as well as links from which you can download the program materials, please visit the subpage titled "Archived Webcasts and Program Materials"
We archive our Web seminars for one year after presentation so that you can receive the content at a time that works for you.