Jeffrey L. Goodman
DLP Real Estate Capital
- In what year did you start in your current position?
- In what year did you first work in-house?
- What law school did you attend?
Widener University School of Law
- Where did you attend college and graduate school? What degrees do you hold?
BA in History, West Chester University
- What do you consider to be your most pivotal career move?
- What's the best thing about your current job?
It is a supportive and progressive company.
- What's the worst job you've ever had?
I have never had a bad job. Bad managers and bosses, yes, but the work was always rewarding.
- What's the most valuable life lesson you still apply today?
Work hard, maintain your integrity.
- What do you consider to be the best thing about ACC membership?
- How do you achieve work/life balance?
Knowing when to go home and not log on. Experience.
- If I were not practicing law, I'd...
- My favorite vacation spot is...
...on a cruise ship (not so much during a pandemic though.)
- A place I've never been but would most like to visit is...
- My all-time favorite movie is...
- Even people who know me might be surprised to learn that...
...I am a huge Boy Scouter
- Please tell us about your pet(s).
None right now, but I am definitely a dog person.