Past Virtual Roundtables
10 SEPTEMBER: DIGITAL PLANNING AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMATION
Panelists David Griffin (BT PLC), Amir Mehdi (Barclays), and Maurus Schreyvogel (Novartis International AG). This diverse group of professionals shared how to optimise utilisation of technology, including planning, selection, procurement and/or development, training and promotion of adoption.
9 July: The Art of Change Management and Driving User Adoption
Panelists Simon Ferres (Deutsche Bank), Stacy Walsh (Travelers), and Ian Waterworth (Standard Chartered Bank). This diverse group of professionals shared how to enable your organisation to embrace targeted changes in the way work is done. shared how to enable your organisation to embrace targeted changes in the way work is done.
7 May: Improving Efficacy & Efficiency in the Legal Department
Panelists Ben Eason (Barclays), David Griffin (BT), Emma Jackson (Visa), and Leonie van Gulik (PVH Europe) shared how they set legal department goals that align with company objectives, prioritise initiatives, allocate resources and define metrics to assess progress.
12 March: Advancing and Formalising Legal Operations
Panelists Vince Cordo (Shell), Hans Albers (Juniper Networks), Helen Fletcher (BNP Paribas) and Thierry Perrouault (Orange) discussed the journey of establishing and advancing a legal operations function, and compared notes on the scope, structure, composition and roles of dedicated legal operations functions.
- Hans Albers, Chief of Staff,Legal, Juniper Networks
- Thomas Barothy, Group Legal Chief Operating Officer, UBS
- Vince Cordo, Central Legal Operations Officer, Shell
- Marcus Debes, Manager Projects & Processes
- Andrew Dey, Senior Director, Consilio
- Jon Doyle, Legal Chief of Staff, Consilio
- Alex Galtieri, Deputy General Counsel, Colt Technology Services
- Dave Hart, Transformation Director, Legal & Company Secretary, BT & ACC Europe Board Member
- Emma Jackson, Senior Lawyer, Visa
- Nicole Lockhart, Director of Legal Capability & Learning, GSK
- Giuseppe Marletta, Managing Director, Europe, Association of Corporate Counsel
- Faye Moran, Legal Operations Lead, Marks & Spencer
- Catherine Moynihan, AVP, Association of Corporate Counsel
- Louis Pachebat, COO - Legal & Compliance, Sanofi
- Thierry Perrouault, Legal Operations General Counsel, Orange
- Jennifer Picenoni, Group General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Lindt
- Maurus Schreyvogel, Chief Legal Innovation Officer, Novartis
- Robin Snasdell, Managing Director, LDM, Consilio
- Luis Soares, Legal Operations Excellence Manager, Hilti Corporation
- Avnee Thakrar, Legal Operations and Senior Counsel, 3M
- Leonie van Gulik, Legal Operations Specialist, PVH
- Carla Zulauf, Legal Counsel, Schweizerische
Consilio’s global team of expert problem solvers work every day with legal departments of multinational corporations and their outside counsel to respond to legal matters, reduce legal spend, minimize risks, and operate more efficiently. Whether supporting clients with our legal consulting, eDiscovery, or document review services, we pride ourselves in delivering service excellence, wherever and whenever it matters to our clients. Our knowledge and best practices have been forged from engagements on thousands of matters with hundreds of clients, all around the world. That knowledge also fuels our own technology innovation providing clients with greater leverage to solve challenges at a lower cost and risk. From a tactical perspective we can help assess your legal department’s performance, reduce cost through external spend and in-house workload analysis, in addition to, selection and implementation of legal department technology.