Join ACC Legal Operations and contribute to the advancement of law department management through connectivity, collaboration and continuity of interaction
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Online resources and education
- Member forum and directory
- Interest Groups and Regional Groups for knowledge-sharing
- Benchmarking opportunities
- Career resources and job listings
- Education and collaboration at the ACC Xchange
Membership is for professionals dedicated to managing operations for corporate law departments (i.e. in the office of the general counsel) on a full-time basis. Being a lawyer is not a requirement to join.
Examples of corporate legal job categories that are not eligible include: contract administrators/managers, paralegals, law clerks, and administrative assistants/legal secretaries/office managers. Questions about eligibility should be addressed to email@example.com.
Vendors to corporate legal departments, including consultants and law firm personnels, are not eligible to join. However, we do welcome vendor and law firm support through sponsorship. For information on sponsoring ACC Legal Operations webinars, ads, branded resources, future conferences and more, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Existing members of ACC can enroll in the ACC Legal Operations section free of charge. Non-member dues vary between $150-$385, depending upon whether your company currently has an ACC corporate membership package. Your price will be determined during enrollment based on your parent company.
- $385 if company has no ACC Corporate Membership package
- $200 if company has an ACC Corporate Membership package of 9-100
- $150 if company has an ACC Corporate Membership package of 101+
* Please Note: Even if you are already a member of ACC, you must enroll as a member of the ACC Legal Operations section to participate in its activities.