Distinguish yourself and get In-House Counsel Certified! Join over 100 Australian in-house alumni and advance your career
The ACC In-House Certification Program is back! Our highly rated Certification Program curriculum draws on the collective knowledge and experience of ACC’s global membership to identify what is essential to a contemporary successful in-house practice worldwide. The two-week program combines self-paced online training modules (8) and live virtual workshops with experiential learning. At the successful conclusion of the Program, you will earn the In-House Counsel Certified designation, and the right to use the ACC-ICC post-nominal. This is your chance to earn the confidence, credibility, and opportunities for the career advancement that you deserve.
Join 487 graduates from 358 companies and 52 countries and get the ACC-ICC designation. Our next virtual program will be from 15-25 August 2022 (5:00-8:00 PM AEST).
In this program, you will learn to:
- Translate legal knowledge into business solutions that meet client expectations.
- Build the emotional intelligence and people management skills necessary for navigating your organisation’s unique culture.
- Deploy value-based policies and practical training to help protect your organisation from legal liability.
- Implement tech-forward processes that can take your legal operations to a new efficiency level.
- Contribute to financial decision-making and strategic planning at the law department level and across the organisation.
- Demonstrate the value of the law department.
You will learn global best practices and be equipped with practical tools and templates to better support your business with risk assessments and strategic planning, corporate compliance, and crisis management.
ACC members can register for this course for $1,650 or save $150 per person for multiple team registrations.