2017 ACC LEGAL OPERATIONS CONFERENCE
June 4 - 6, 2017 - Chicago (Hilton, Rosemont)
WHAT IS IT?
The 3rd annual ACC Legal Operations Conference offers its members a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends and advancements from industry experts, while also networking and collaborating with peers to address shared issues and opportunities. The conference will be held June 4 - 6 in metro Chicago, IL.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Members of ACC Legal Operations – including leaders of corporate legal department operations, outside counsel and/or vendor management, IT, finance, project management, litigation support, as well as those in an enterprise function devoted to supporting the legal department – should attend the conference.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Attendees should expect the following:
- pre-conference bootcamp opening reception (June 4th)
- general counsel and design thinking gurus
- workshops, instruction and expert-led roundtables
- member-only Interest Group meetings
- abundance of networking opportunities
Got some knowledge and experience to share? Use this Faculty Interest Form to select the sessions for which you are interested in speaking and to provide your qualifications to address that topic. We will refer candidate speakers to the session organizers.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Regular Conference Rate $750
Bring a colleague! Receive a discount of $200 off per person for groups of multiple attendees from the same company – code: LO17GRP.
ACC Legal Operations member faculty receive complimentary registrations.
DOWNLOAD THE APP!
Download the Legal Operations mobile app and use it to:
- Access presentations and course materials before, during, and after the meeting;
- Create your custom schedule by adding sessions to your agenda;
- Learn more about faculty, fellow attendees, and sponsors;
- Stay up-to-date with event announcements; and
- Submit session and overall program feedback.
If you have any questions about the 2017 Legal Ops Conference, please email email@example.com.