April 29-30, 2013
InterContinental Hotel • New Orleans, LA
What is it?
A two day interactive meeting focusing on compliance program nuts & bolts, structuring & implementing a compliance program, compliance investigations, hot topics, attorney-client privilege in the compliance context, crisis management and convincing your CEO to augment an existing program.
Who Should Attend?
In-house counsel from small to medium-sized law departments who don’t yet have a compliance program, or are looking to make their existing program more robust.
What Will You Learn?
- Federal Sentencing Guidelines basics and how to design a compliance program to meet your organization’s needs;
- How to measure the effectiveness of your program and conduct a compliance audit;
- How to conduct a compliance investigation and develop protocols;
- Global attorney-client privilege rules, including U.S. Professional Conduct Model Rules 1.6 and 1.13, and how they apply in the compliance context;
- Tactics for in-house counsel to employ when confronted with a corporate crisis in the context of hypothetical crisis situations; and
- How to present your case for an augmented compliance program to your CEO, complete with benchmarks, statistics, and questions you should be prepared to answer; and
- Answers from experts to your burning questions on Dodd-Frank whistleblower regulation, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and global data privacy issues.
When Can I Register?
Registration is now open. Click here and sign up today.
This program is eligible for CLE/CPD credits.