June 12-14, 2016
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
San Diego, CA
The ACC Corporate Counsel University® (CCU) is a two-day program designed specifically for lawyers who are new to in-house practice or looking to sharpen their fundamental practice skills. Topics range from data privacy and employment to finance and accounting. At CCU, you will:
- Learn from experienced corporate counsel the practical tips and information that you can take back to the office and use immediately;
- Earn up to 12 CLE/CPD credit hours, including ethics credits; and
- Build relationships and expand your network of peers and legal service providers.
ACC will apply for CLE/CPD credit in states with mandatory CLE/CPD requirements upon request. ACC will also apply for CCB CEUs (CCEP certification) and CPE (CIPP certification) upon request.
A special thank you to our 2016 advisory board for their guidance and dedication in developing the program:
- Kevin Clunis, Vice President, Legal, Ross Stores, Inc.
- Jeremy Ladle, General Counsel, Potandon Produce L.L.C.
- Christoper Nowack, Counsel, GEICO
- Robert Piasentin, General Counsel, Sierra Systems
- Janine Sarti, General Counsel, Palomar Health
- Amy Yeung, Assistant General Counsel, ZeniMax Media Inc.
Follow us on Twitter at @ACCinhouse for more conference updates!
connect with us