June 12-14, 2016
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
San Diego, CA
The ACC Corporate Counsel University® (CCU) is a two-day program designed specifically for lawyers who are new to in-house practice or looking to sharpen their fundamental practice skills. Topics range from data privacy and employment to finance and accounting. At CCU, you will:
- Learn from experienced corporate counsel the practical tips and information that you can take back to the office and use immediately;
- Earn up to 12 CLE/CPD credit hours, including ethics credits; and
- Build relationships and expand your network of peers and legal service providers.
ACC will apply for CLE/CPD credit in states with mandatory CLE/CPD requirements upon request. ACC will also apply for CCB CEUs (CCEP certification) and CPE (CIPP certification) upon request.
While the 2016 Program Schedule is not yet complete, you may view the 2015 Program Schedule here.
A special thank you to our 2016 advisory board for their guidance and dedication in developing the program:
- Kevin Clunis, Vice President, Legal, Ross Stores, Inc.
- Jeremy Ladle, General Counsel, Potandon Produce L.L.C.
- Christoper Nowack, Counsel, GEICO
- Robert Piasentin, General Counsel, Sierra Systems
- Janine Sarti, General Counsel, Palomar Health
- Amy Yeung, Assistant General Counsel, ZeniMax Media Inc.
Follow us on Twitter at @ACCinhouse for more conference updates!
connect with us