May 17-19, 2015
Dallas Marriott City Center • Dallas, TX
The ACC Corporate Counsel University® (CCU) is a two-day program designed specifically for lawyers who are new to in-house practice or looking to sharpen their fundamental practice skills. Topics range from data privacy and employment to finance and accounting. At CCU, you will:
- Learn from experienced corporate counsel the practical tips and information that you can take back to the office and use immediately;
- Earn up to 12 CLE/CPD credit hours, including ethics credits; and
ACC will apply for CLE/CPD credit in states with mandatory CLE/CPD requirements upon request. NEW this year, ACC will also apply for CCB CEUs (CCEP certification) and CPE (CIPP certification) upon request.
- Build relationships and expand your network of peers and legal service providers.
A special thank you to our 2015 advisory board for their guidance and dedication in developing the program:
- Bindu Dhaliwal, Associate General Counsel & Director Environmental, Social & Governance, BMO Financial Group
- Jana Ferguson, Senior Legal Director, EEO & Employment, PepsiCo, Inc.
- Shaka Johnson, Senior Attorney, Sony Electronics Inc.
- Albert Peters, II, General Litigation and Contracts Counsel, Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Sabrina Stephenson, Corporate Counsel, Emerson Process Management
connect with us
Follow us on Twitter at @ACCinhouse
for more conference updates! You can also tweet your thoughts and feedback before, during and after the conference using #ACC2015CCU