June 12-14, 2016
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
San Diego, CA
The ACC Corporate Counsel University® (CCU) is a two-day program designed specifically for lawyers who are new to in-house practice or looking to sharpen their fundamental practice skills. Topics range from data privacy and employment to finance and accounting. At CCU, you will:
- Learn from experienced corporate counsel the practical tips and information that you can take back to the office and use immediately;
- Earn up to 12 CLE/CPD credit hours, including ethics credits; and
- Build relationships and expand your network of peers and legal service providers.
ACC will apply for CLE/CPD credit in states with mandatory CLE/CPD requirements upon request. ACC will also apply for CCB CEUs (CCEP certification) and CPE (CIPP certification) upon request.
download the app!
NEW this year – download the CCU mobile app and use it to:
- Access presentations and course materials before, during, and after the meeting;
- Create your custom schedule by adding sessions to your agenda;
- Learn more about faculty, fellow attendees, and sponsors;
- Participate in live polling and games;
- Stay up-to-date with event announcements; and
- Submit session and overall program feedback.
Take your meeting experience to the next level. Download the app today!
A special thank you to our 2016 advisory board for their guidance and dedication in developing the program:
- Kevin Clunis, Vice President, Legal, Ross Stores, Inc.
- Jeremy Ladle, General Counsel, Potandon Produce L.L.C.
- Christoper Nowack, Counsel, GEICO
- Robert Piasentin, General Counsel, Sierra Systems
- Janine Sarti, AVP, Assistant General Counsel, Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- Amy Yeung, Vice President - Legal, Dataminr