Business Education Programs for In-house Counsel
Build your skill set with business education courses from the Association of Corporate Counsel and the Boston University School of Management. Exclusively for in-house counsel, these custom programs are taught by School of Management faculty members with extensive experience in management education for lawyers.
These targeted courses will help you:
- Enhance your understanding of the major business concepts, issues and challenges facing business leaders.
- Identify the unique issues your organization faces in today’s global environment.
- Discover key frameworks, tools, and techniques employed by business leaders.
- Understand business terminology.
- Manage your company’s legal department more efficiently.
- Offer ideas and solutions that have an impact on the overall success of your organization.
What others are saying
"By far and hands down the best CLE I have ever attended and I've been practicing for 16 years." Roger Abramson, General Counsel, AmeriFlex
"The Mini MBA program did a great job of strengthening the management and business skills I need to contribute the most to my organization. It's helped me bring more to the table and add value beyond my in-house duties." Renee D. Benjamin, Senior Counsel, CalPortland Company