- Here are five great reasons why you should be there…
- The right subject matter. With 100+ sessions to choose from, you can customize your education experience to sharpen your legal skills and hone-in on your most pressing issues and responsibilities.
- Expert presenters. Hear directly from an impressive group legal industry thought leaders and top regulators from the U.S. Department of Justice, National Labor Relations Board, Securities & Exchange Commission, and more.
- Unparalleled networking.Exchange ideas and share experiences with thousands of your colleagues from around the globe with 30+ hours of networking events.
- Solutions.Get up-to-the-minute information from 100+ law firms and legal service providers.
- CLE/CPD credit.Get the professional development you need and earn up to a year's worth of CLE/CPD credits.
- In Your Own Words
Don’t just take our word for it! Hear from your peers why they keep coming back to the ACC Annual Meeting.
“We find the sessions are incredibly useful. I make sure there is room in our budget every year for our whole team to come.”
Associate General Counsel
DS Waters of America, Inc.
“I come every year. It is the best conference in the year. This is where I learn the most.”
VP, General Counsel
LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc.
"It’s becoming an event I just don’t want to pass. The sessions are wonderful. It’s the best opportunity I’ve ever encountered
to be able to meet and interact with other in-house counsel. As the sole practitioner in my office, these are my colleagues.”
Eagle Adjusting Services, Inc.
- Who Attends?
Lawyers from around the world attend the ACC Annual Meeting to stay current on the latest developments affecting the corporate counsel profession, pursue continuing legal education, meet and learn from other in-house counsel, and identify potential law firm and legal service partners.
Law firms and legal service providers
Industry providers exhibit at the ACC Annual Meeting to gain access to the world’s largest gathering of corporate attorney decision-makers. The value of participation is unmatched due to the numerous opportunities to interact with meeting attendees. Legal business happens at the ACC Annual Meeting.
Legal industry thought leaders present relevant and timely sessions at the ACC Annual Meeting. Experienced practitioners speak on a wide range of topics as they share their valuable insights with the in-house legal community.
Media and press
ACC welcomes credentialed legal and business reporters to the Annual Meeting. To register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where will the meeting sessions be held?
All of the education sessions will be held at the Austin Convention Center located at 500 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78701.
- How can I make my hotel reservation?
Housing has not yet opened for the 2018 Annual Meeting. Please stay tuned for more information on housing, available Spring 2018.
- Is there a group registration rate available?
Yes. Any company registering three or more attendees will receive a group discount of $50 off of each person's registration; any company registering eight or more attendees will receive a group discount of $100 off of each person’s registration. Offer excludes day pass registrations. Registrations must be submitted at the same time to receive the discount.
- How much CLE/CPD credit is each session eligible for?
CLE eligibility is based on jurisdiction approval of each session, which mary vary by jurisdiction. Each 90 minute session is eligible for either 1.5 or 1.8 depending on the jurisdictions 50 or 60 minute rule. The maximum eligible credits an attendee could obtain by attending a session at each time slot is either 15 (50 minute state) or 18 credits (60 minute state). For information regarding status of approval for jurisdictions,visit the CLE/CPD information page available mid-summer.
- When and where is the 2019 Annual Meeting?
The 2019 Annual Meeting will take place October 27-30 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Still can’t find your answer?
Contact the Education Department at email@example.com.