Committee activities include:
- Developing resources to share among members
- Organizing continuing legal education programs
- Providing forums where members can exchange ideas and expertise
- Organizing conferences and other events around specific legal issues
- Advocating public policy positions
- Commenting on legislative, regulatory and other matters
Each committee holds a monthly teleconference. View the teleconference schedule and dial-in information.
For Committee Leaders:
Join a Committee
Committees offer valuable networking opportunities that can help strengthen and build your practice. Joining a committee doesn’t require a set commitment of time. You can participate in a variety of ways, with as little or as much time as you have available.
Are you interested in becoming a Committee Sponsor? If so, please contact Susanna McDonald, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.