ACC sponsors 19 committees, each focusing on substantive legal practice areas or types of practice.
Committee activities include:
- Developing resources to share among members
- Organizing continuing legal education programs
- Providing forums where members can exchange ideas and expertise
- Organizing conferences and other events around specific legal issues
- Advocating public policy positions
- Commenting on legislative, regulatory and other matters
Each ACC committee hosts an eGroup. To join a committee eGroup, you must first join the committee. After you join the committee, or if you are already a member of the committee, you can gain access to the corresponding eGroup by selecting "My E-Groups" under "My ACC."
The Committee Leadership Manual will provide you with the information you need to provide effective leadership for the committee. It is regularly updated with new materials, checklists and best practicesthat will make the task of ‘running the committee’ easy and engaging.
View leadership manual